6 key steps ✨
- Add the track/song that you want to promote [red button in the bottom right corner] using a YouTube link - can be unlisted - or SoundCloud link - can be private if shareable. More info on the different links that you can use here. You can also fill in additional pieces of information such as the date and place of your next gig, the release date, if it's a demo or an exclusive.
- Choose the music influencers that you want to contact. You can use the filters to help you find the right ones for you, and get more info by clicking on their cards.
- Write a short pitch for your track, by giving context elements and indicating what your targets are. You can also add a personal message for each of the influencers. More info on how to write the perfect pitch there.
- Once on the summary of your campaign, buy Grooviz, the tokens which allow you to send your music to the blogs, radios and music pros on Groover. Each contact costs you 2 Grooviz (1 Grooviz = €1).
- Validate your campaign. You'll get your feedback within 7 days. After 7 days, you get Grooviz back for those who haven't replied to you in order for you to contact someone else... Or the same person again. Just so you know, the current answer rate is around 85%. Magic ✨
- After your campaign is launched, don't forget to fill in your profile as much as you can. It's a precious source of information for the music professionals that you contact and who'd wish to know more about you and your project.
A short video guide to help you launch your first campaign 🎥
A new version of this video is currently being made to guide you better on the new version of the platform.