Sometimes, the Soundcloud or Youtube link that you add to Groover is not displayed correctly in your Dashboard, or it cannot be read, or you get an error message. Most of the time, adjusting a few settings can fix this issue instantly. This how to do it!
Start by checking out:
- That you're adding a Soundcloud or Youtube link. We don't accept other types of links for now. Regarding the optional Spotify link field, you need to add a... Spotify link. Please note that you can totally leave this second field empty.
- That you're adding a link to a single track and not to an album or playlist. You'll get an error message otherwise. Indeed, you may only send one track at the time by campaign on Groover. If you wish to provide the influencers with a link to your EP/LP, don't hesitate to add it to your Track Details or to your Profile.
Soundcloud link : generate a shareable private link
A music influencer tells you that he cannot read your Soundcloud link? The most frequent explanation is that you've added a private link without making it shareable.
Indeed, Soundcloud private links can only be played by you. In order for them to be played by other users, you need to make them shareable. To do so, get on Soundcloud and the link to your song. Click on Share under the player.
Then, copy-paste the Private Sharing link. It's that particular link that you need to use on Groover.
You realized it after your sending?
Please contact us using the chat icon in the lower-right corner of the screen and send us the name of your track with the correct shareable link. We can swap them rapidly!
Youtube Link : allow integration
An influencer tells you that he can't read your Youtube video on Groover? First of all, check that your link is public or unlisted [a private link cannot be read by anybody else than you]
In most cases, you may have - willingly or not - prevented the integration of your video on other platforms than Youtube. To Allow integration again, this is how you may proceed :
- Get there : https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U
- Click on the video in question (to modify it)
- Go to "Advanced parameters"
- Then down to "Additional options" and tick "Allow integration"
And that's it! Your video is now perfectly visible on Groover ✨